1. Interview with Rick Rule-- Part 1, Part 2 Great interview where Rick discusses his view on oil (hint he thinks its going to $200), gas, and alternative energies.
2. Jim Rogers says buy metals and rice--sell bonds.
3. John Paulson facing large redemptions--- This could account for the recent weakness in the price of gold.
4. Bank of America's $10.7 billion mistake---or fraud? Its hard to tell with the major banks.
5. Oracle Octopus faces angry Germans
6. James Turk Blog article on the dollar---he correctly points out that the real threat is hyperinflation not deflation
7. King World News Interview--Jeffrey Saut, James Turk, and Bill Fleckenstein---big fan of King World News--it should replace CNBC.
Have a great Weekend!
Black Swan Insights