I just encountered one of the worst computer viruses

I got up this morning to post an article on the blog and was lucky enough to encounter a terrible new virus that is circulating around the Internet. It is called the AV security suite malware virus. You get a bogus pop up that says you computer is infected and that you have to install AV security suite to remove the bug. They want to scam you into paying $60 for the antivirus software (ironic because the AV security suite itself is a virus). This virus shuts off every program so that you cannot remove it. You cant go to any websites to download the removal program. Every time you try to open a file you get an error warning which says the file is corrupt and cannot be opened. This piece of filth bug continually starts scanning your computer and prompting you to buy their software!!! It is very hard to remove because it simply shuts down all of your programs and access to the Internet.

In short this is the worst virus I have every got. I would like to get hold of the son of a bitch who developed this virus.  If you are as unlucky as I am here is a  link that will provide you with a free removal program. On the page make sure you click on the red download button near the bottom. The only problem is that you have to download the program on another computer and save it to a flash drive. Then take the flash drive and run the program on your infected computer in safe mode.


Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. Howdy I am so happy I found your blog page, I really found you by mistake,
    while I was looking on Digg for something else, Nonetheless
    I am here now and would just like to say thanks for a fantastic post
    and a all round exciting blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to go through it all
    at the minute but I have saved it and also included your RSS feeds,
    so when I have time I will be back to read more, Please
    do keep up the fantastic jo.

    my blog post; safe Diets

    ReplyDelete