Everywhere I go I see more and more creative weight loss solutions offered to more and more gullible fat Americans. Whether it is spot fat remover, supplements, books, Internet diet plans, they are all the same: THE WANT YOU TO PART WITH YOUR MONEY. Americans spend over 20 billion per year on weight loss products to no effect. We are still a fat and sloppy culture. Here is my advice to overweight Americans.
100% Guaranteed Weight Loss Solution
STOP EATING (So Much)---You are fat because you choose to be fat!This is the best advice for fat/overweight people. You don't need to buy any more stupid products or have surgical machines use lasers to zap away fat, just stop eating so much food. Since the average man needs about 2000 calories per day (less for women), reduce your caloric intake to between 1000-1200 calories per day period. Losing weight is very simple. Each pound of fat equals 3500 surplus calories. To reduce 1 lb of weight, you have to create a 3500 caloric deficit.
1. Free--You don't have to pay a dime for this diet plan or product.
2. Puts Money into Your Pocket---No more eating out at casual dining restaurants and fast food establishments saves hundreds of $$$ per month.
3. Starts Immediately--Don't have to wait for the new weight loss product to arrive in the mail or go to any shop to buy. You can expect to lose 1-2 pounds per week. Yes, losing fat is not a fast process. If you want to lose 2 pounds per week you have to create a 7000 caloric deficit. Be aware of water weight. If you eat a salty meal you will gain water weight. So stay away from high salt foods. Limit sodium to no more than 1500mg.
4. Improves Self-Control--Every human should have self-control over their own body. One of the easiest ways to show self-control is deciding on what to stuff in your mouth. Nobody forces you to eat that Big Mac and Cheese with fries and a shake.
5. More Attractive--Regardless of your looks, healthy non-fat people are always more attractive at a basic primal/biological level. They demonstrate discipline, confidence, and concern for their health. Fat people reveal sloth, insecurity (eat because they are somehow unfulfilled in life), lack of control, and general disregard for their own health and appearance.
1. Plan on consuming four meals per day spaced out 3-4 hours a part. This will keep you fuller during the day.
2. Eat Protein and Fat--These two essential elements are what keep people satisfied and full for the day. Eating carbs is only temporarily filling. Problem is that you will be hungry soon after and want more empty carbs. Contrary to popular perception eating fat does not make you fat! It is calories stupid.
3.Move Around More--The average American gets up everyday and drives to work, sits all day in a chair in front of a computer, drives home, and then crashes on the couch and eats and drinks until bedtime. Get your ass up and walk around. Get the blood moving and heart beating fast. Run in place for 1 min as hard as you can and rest 1 min. Do this 10-15 times. Jump Rope with a piece of rope or cord. Have a partner or a dog? Go on a walk at night. You do not have to do the same exercise everyday, just do something other than sit on the couch and watch TV.
4. Take up a new hobby--Instead of food being your hobby of choice or eating purely out of boredom, find something new and exciting to challenge you. If you are married the obvious plan would be to extend your sex sessions. Average married couple has sex for 23 mins 2 times per week. A good goal would be 45mins 3 times a week. You will burn more calories while being stimulated at the same time. Not married or into sex. Learn a new skill such as painting, home improvements, scuba diving, outdoor/survival skills, hunting, target shooting, etc. Anything to keep you mind occupied and off of food.
WHY THIS PLAN WILL NOT WORK
Americans don't want simple straightforward solutions. They want convoluted/new age/liberal explanations which tell them it is not their fault they are fat, or that fat is okay/fat acceptance or even sexy. Furthermore, they do not want to change any of their bad habits or admit that they are the only ones responsible for their predicament. Fine! Keep gorging on your favorite fat foods, die young, develop severe health problems, and forget the idea of getting a suitable mate in life.
This plan takes one thing: Self-control. You cant fake it, buy it, or cheat your way through it. It is simply up to you to change yourself. No one or product will be able to do it for you.
About Me: I am not a doctor or do I play one on TV. I am just someone who lost 39 pounds following this simple plan.
BLACK SWAN INSIGHTS